Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Naked Basics Palette


A nice little birthday gift was this palette from Urban Decay I'd had my eye on for a while. I know I already have the other two in the range which are quite similar but I thought it would be good to get the matte colours as well as sometimes glitter can feel a bit too much for during the day.

Whilst there's only six colours to use it removes the element of choice making it quick to use and a lot easier if you're not really sure which colours go together as they all tend to go together if you blend enough. 

I find Venus is really good shade for the inner corner of your eye and highlighting around the brow bone. Although I'm not too sure if I'm brave enough for the black it in other tutorials I've seen it doesn't seem to be too OTT.

It's also really great to fit into my make-up bag and take out with me unlike the other two naked palettes which are a bit more cumbersome. It's got a bit mirror too so it's a so easy to use if you're out. When used with a primer it will last all today and barely creases at all. Although I would touch it up if I was going out again.

Has anyone else got this - what do you think?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, thanks for the blog comment, found you thanks to leaving your link, now following! :D

    Secondly. I have the naked 2 palette but that's it from UD really, I've not gotten this but I feel like it'd be a bit of a waste.. I also find myself reaching for my UD palette more in winter! I also have dupes in some palette or another, but it looks like an awesome travel companion.

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzums. I know it's really tempting to buy loads so very similar shades. I have no idea why I do it when I have loads of the same shades at home!
      Thanks for following!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover