Monday, 23 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips


 I only picked this up on Wednesday and already I'm impressed with Maybelline baby lips. There's already so many posts in praise of this and my own will be no different.

Long have American bloggers been praising this and recently they've just made their way into Boots over here. Baby Lips promises to moisturise your lips for 8 hours and come in a variety of shades. I only have the blue one 'hydrate' which doesn't really have any flavour or colour to it unlike the other fruity, cherry and peachy ones.

They're on sale for just £2.99 and hydrate is perfect for me with no colour in it as I don't wear colour on my lips very often. It's definately been keeping my lips hydrated for hour after hour so I'd recommend you try this for yourself.

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I didn't even realise there was one with no colour/smell. I'm not really a fan of wearing much on my lips very often, and I have sensitive and dry lips. This sounds like it's worth a try :) great review. I did see it in Boots but they only had 2 of one of the coloured ones left! I guess the buy one get one half price is tempting people in as well haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Hannah. Yep I'm tempted to get another because I like this one so much.
      x

      Delete
  2. I love love baby lips. I have already bought at least 7 of these beauties!! Also, they came out with baby lips dr. Rescue. I wanna try that too. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 7! Dr Rescue sounds good though!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover