Monday, 6 January 2014

Favourite Bakes of the Year 2013


I think it's fair to say my baking habit has got a bit out of hand this year as I've come to now baking something different every weekend. I don't think I've ever made the same thing twice and I plan to keen the habit well into 2014 too.

My creations are a bit hit and miss but there has definitely been some clear stand out favourite recipes I'd recommend you try for your self.

Have a look below at my most recommended recipes of the year. Have you tried any of these? Recipes are underneath if you fancy giving any of them a go!


Lemon Bread & Butter Pudding
Caramel Apple Pies
Chocolate Fudge Mug Cake
Cinnamon Buns
Ginger Bread Cupcakes
Mincemeat Bread & Butter Pudding

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. MmMmM, good bakes! I need to make me some cinnamon buns! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine. Yep they were lovely!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover