Saturday, 4 January 2014

Thailand

One other thing preventing me from blogging slightly is my recent holiday to Thailand. Me and my sister booked it up in September for two weeks-ish travelling to Chiang Mai, Phuket and Bangkok.
All in all it was a fantastic holiday. We did plenty of trips to see the sites and had a fantastic time relaxing and doing all sorts of exciting things. I would thoroughly recommend it and it was especially lovely to get a bit of sun in the winter.
I took my camera along and took a lot of photos so below are a few montages of the things we got up to.
Have you ever been to Thailand and how did you find it?


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover