Sunday, 11 May 2014

Vintage Sunday Nails


Just a quick one on my latest set of Sunday nails. I normally avoid going for full on red because it's a bit bright but I saw this online on the models own twitter feed and thought it would make a nice change.

I've used nails inc for the red and a models own nail art sticker on top of an old browny/grey Topshop polish on my ring fingers.

The dots could have turned out better, in my inspiration image they were tiny and perfectly placed but I don't have the steady hand or the patience to carry that off so my dots are a bit chunkier and not really round.

What do you think?

Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover