Monday, 11 August 2014

#GreatBloggersBakeOff2014

I'm a bit late with my post because I didn't know it was a thing but I've decided to enter the Great Bloggers Bake off run by Jenny

I went for the Swiss Roll this weekend and my bake is below:


It turned out quite well and has Strawberry mouse on the inside. I could have rolled it a bit tighter and I had a bit of an issue trying to get the paper off the back taking a few chunks of cake with it but apart from that it went OK.

I use the uktv recipe for the sponge and another random one I found on pinterest for the filling!

I'm a bit late for Jenny's competition but it's the taking part that counts!


Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i like the pink mousse filling. i think it turned out well and looks how a swiss roill should :) thnak you for joining in, and see you next week hopefully x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. Yep looking forward to entering again next week!
      x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover