Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas Baking - Favourite Recipes


One of my favourite things about Christmas is using a bit of time off to do some baking. Below are some of my favourite recipes to make and eat.

I'm sure after a bit more practice I can go on to doing more complicated bakes like gingerbread houses and pretty decorated Christmas cakes but in the mean time some of the recipes below are so easy and quick to do everyone can have a go. They all link out to the recipes I used for them so you can all have a go.

Has anyone else baked anything they're proud of this Christmas?











Follow Me: Bloglovin', Google, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting.
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover